Sunday, April 3, 2016

2 Hours Ago


It's the 4th day of the month and It's our first day as interns together with my forever group mate turned intern-buddy, Ryo. As I am writing this it is just 12 noon but we already have our own blog, in which earlier we have no any idea on how to make one. (That escalated quickly, i know.) This whole copywriting and blogging thing is new for me, or for the both of us I guess. But with our mentor, Mr. Tronco, he wants us to learn new things especially with digital which is I know is a good thing for us and someday, will be an advantage for us. I really want to make a blog even before but I really have no idea how and now tadah, I think I already know what I'll be doing when I go home. 


This is just our first day and we already learned a new stuff. Thinking that this is only the 8 hours of our 300-hour internship program, I am excited for what's about to happen and what more will we learn. Mr. Tronco is so hands-on with us and guides us well. Though it is summer and were having our on the job trainings, spending a lot more time in the office than the beach. (Don't know what to feel bout that.) But hey, if this will help me to enhance my craft and to excel as a person, or even increase my strengths, WHY NOT? I am so willing to learn and to be better with the things I love doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment