Sunday, April 3, 2016

Before Sunrise

I admit, I am not a morning person. Haven't seen a sunrise for the longest time, missing out on breakfasts every now and then. But there's this unusual morning in Panglao, waking up first among the others. Every one was still asleep and of course I have nothing to do. First thing that popped into my mind is to of course, take pictures! As I went out of our room, it already felt like it's gonna be a nice day. The weather's so perfect and the sun is still not up, didn't really notice it because I was having so much fun shooting and happy with all the output like everything was just so picture perfect. As I was taking pictures from different angles then suddenly the sun popped out, everything turned into something with the shade of yellow or orange. Then I realized what I've been really missing out on mornings, the beauty of the sun. 



Everything was so eye-pleasing, I always remember how happy I was that time. Kept on taking pictures that I didn't even notice that all my friends are all awake and having fun too in the seashore. Since then it was kinda my motivation whenever the laziness in me comes out. I learned how to appreciate simple things, especially nature. Everything about this place was so wonderful and I promise myself to go back again, this time with my family. This is one of those unusual mornings that is very special to me and what I'll always look up to first thing in the morning.






Mharc Leonardo




 

2 comments: